“Heart n Soul means being less isolated, getting stimulated and motivated; getting skills; being together and happy; feeling a lot better”
Heart n Soul makes a huge difference to the lives of people with learning disabilities.
Around 1.5 million people in the UK have a learning disability and they are one of the most excluded groups in our society. By donating to Heart n Soul you will help us to put people with learning disabilities on the map and give them a voice.
You will help them have more choice, be more connected, have more confidence and work towards more independent lives.We believe our artists and participants create vibrant and relevant work that has life-changing value for everyone. A donation can make all the difference and means we can continue to work in our innovative way, for example:
- £10 could help pay for a young person with learning disabilities to take part in a music session where they work with professional musicians and perform with a live band.
- £25 could pay for a radio training session for our participants with learning disabilities giving them the chance to develop their skills, express themselves and create stories about their own lives.
- £50 could pay for 10 adults with learning disabilities to take part in creative arts activities where they would learn new skills and make new friends.
- £100 could support one of our many artists or bands to perform at a concert or event, sharing their art with a wider audience.
You can support Heart n Soul by making a donation. You can do this in a number of ways:
- Make an online donation at our JustGiving page
- Download the donation form in the 'How to donate' box on the right and send a cheque or money to our Freepost address (included on the form)
- Give a monthly donation by setting up a direct debit with your bank. Heart n Soul's bank details are also on the downloadable form.
Fundraise for us!
This year our friends have been running, cycling, swimming and walking to raise money for Heart n Soul. Anyone can get involved, so please do can in touch with us if you are interested!
See some examples of fundraising on our JustGiving page here.
If you have any complaints about our fundraising please click here to see our complaints procedure.